Whether you own a shop or work on your own, installing a PMD products solid rubber auto lift block is an essential piece of equipment. This device helps you get heavy objects off the ground and onto the truck or trailer easier, so you can avoid potential injuries and keep your business running smoothly. In this blog post, we will walk you through the installation process for a PMD products solid rubber auto lift block, so you can get started working on your project today.
First, you will need to gather the necessary materials. You will need a PMD products solid rubber auto lift block, a jack, wheel chocks, and a jack stand.
Next, start by setting up the jack on the ground. Make sure that the wheel chocks are in place around the periphery of the wheel and that the jack stand is securely in place.
Now, attach the lift block to the jack using the included bolts and washers. Tighten the bolts until they are snug, but do not over-tighten them.
Once everything is set up, raise the jack using the wheel chocks and lower the object onto the lift block. Be careful not to apply too much force when lowering the object; you only need enough pressure to keep it secure on the lift block.
What is a PMD Products Solid Rubber Auto Lift Block?
A PMD products solid rubber auto lift block is a great addition to your car. This block will help you raise your car without having to use any other tools. This block is made out of high-quality rubber and is designed to fit most cars.
This block is a great way to save time and energy. It’s also a great way to avoid any injuries that could happen if you had to use other tools to lift your car.
If you’re looking for a solid rubber auto lift block, be sure to check out the offerings from PMD products.
Why is a PMD Products Solid Rubber Auto Lift Block a Good Choice?
There are a few reasons why a PMD products solid rubber auto lift block is a great choice. First and foremost, this block is made out of high-quality rubber. This means that it will withstand a lot of wear and tear. This block also fits most cars, so you’re sure to find one that will work with your vehicle. Finally, this block is easy to use. All you have to do is attach it to the car and raise it using the lever on the side.
How to Install a PMD Products Solid Rubber Auto Lift Block
If you are upgrading your rubber auto lift block to a PMD solid rubber block, the following installation instructions will help you get it installed quickly and correctly.
1. Remove the old rubber auto lift block by disconnecting the four bolts that hold it in place.
2. Clean the area where the new solid rubber auto lift block will be installed with a degreaser and then dry off with a towel.
3. Place the new solid rubber auto lift block onto the ground so that its bottom is flush with the ground and its top is at least 2 inches (5 cm) higher than the surrounding area.
4. Use two jack stands to secure the new solid rubber auto lift block in place while you install the four bolts that hold it in place. Tighten each bolt until it’s snug, but not too tight.
5. Position the new solid rubber auto lift block so that its top edge is even with or slightly below where your car’s suspension mounts to the frame. Drill an appropriately-sized hole through both blocks using a drill bit that’s larger than your bolt heads (this will provide clearance for your suspension). If your car has factory coilover springs, make sure to measure and adjust your hole size accordingly so as not to damage your coilovers!
6. Thread each of your bolt heads through their respective holes, making sure they are lined up properly before tightening them down snugly against the blocks’ surfaces. You’re
Using the PMD Products Solid Rubber Auto Lift Block
If you’re looking for an easy way to install a PMD Products solid rubber auto lift block, your search is over. This simple tool makes installation of Auto Lift kits a breeze, and it can be used to raise or lower any car or SUV.
First, measure the distance between the car’s frame and the ground. Next, mark the locations of the four mounting holes on the block. Finally, drill the mounting holes and attach the block using self-tapping screws. That’s it – your Auto Lift is ready to use!
If you have any questions about using the PMD Products solid rubber auto lift block, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’re here to help!