There’s no doubt that nail art has come a long way in the past few years. From delicate CND Shellac manicures to vibrant OPI lacquers, there’s something for everyone when it comes to nail art. And with the beginning of summer right around the corner, now is the perfect time to start incorporating some of these trendier designs into your look. So read on for our top five nail art trends you should be sporting this year!
Nail Art Trends
There are a lot of nail art trends out there, and you don’t have to stick to the same style all the time. You can experiment with different nail art styles to find what works best for you.
Some popular nail art trends include glitter nails, abstract nails, and polka dots. You can go with any of these trends or create your own. Just be sure to use a high quality nail polish that will last long and look beautiful.
If you’re new to nail art, start with simple designs and work your way up. There’s no need to try something too complicated right off the bat. Once you’ve mastered basic designs, you can start experimenting with more complex ones.
What to Wear for Nail Art
There are a number of different nail art trends that you can wear in order to make your nails look their best. Here are a few examples:
Watermelon Nail Art: This style is perfect for summertime. To create it, you will need pink and watermelon polishes, a white basecoat, and a black or neon pink polish. Start by painting one half of your nail with the pink polish and the other half with the watermelon polish. Then use a dotting tool to add small dots to both nails. Finally, finish the look by using a light coat of top coat.
Crystal Clear Nails: This look is perfect for people who love bright colours. To achieve it, you will need three different shades of blue polish, two shades of green polish, and one shade of white polish. Start by applying two coats of each colour to your nails. Then use a dotting tool to insert small crystal clear circles into each colour. Finish the look by applying a final coat of polk
How to Do a French Mani
If you’re looking for a new nail art trend to try, go for a French manicure. French manicures are a great way to show your support for your country during the World Cup. Here’s how to do a French manicure:
1. Start by cleaning your nails with a mild soap and water.
2. Apply a base coat to your nails.
3. Use a swatch of paint or gel polish to create stripes down the middle of each nail. Make sure the stripes are even, and make sure that they go all the way to the tips of your fingers.
4. To finish off the French manicure, apply a top coat over the stripes. Make sure that the top coat is completely dry before you go about your day!
How to Do a Pedicure
There are many different nail art trends out there, and you don’t want to miss out on any of them! Whether you’re looking to try something new or just want to up your nails game, these ten nail art trends will have you covered.
1. French Manicure: Start off your day with a classic French manicure. This look features clean, precise lines on your nails and is perfect if you want an easy going day. Just be sure to use a good quality polish and apply it evenly.
2. Matte Nails: If you’re looking for a drastic change in your nail look, try matte nails! These nails are made up of three layers: the top layer is a matte finish, the middle layer is a slightly glossy finish, and the bottom layer is a shiny finish. This gives your nails a nice depth of colour and a clean look.
3. metallic nails: Shiny metallic nails are definitely in this season! They add sparkle and glamour to any outfit and can easily be applied at home using a good quality polish. Just be sure not to overdo it – Metallic nails can easily become too flashy.
4. water marble nails: Water marble nails are basically
How to do a Half-moon Mani
If you’re looking for a new nail art trend to try, then you should definitely consider Half-moon Manis. This style is simple but stunning and can be done in just a few minutes. Here’s how to do it:
1) Start by painting your nails with a base colour. Half-moon Manis are usually done using a light colour, so choose something that will go well with your nail polish.
2) Apply a slightly darker shade along the outer edge of your half-moon. This will create the highlight of the mani.
3) Allow the polish to dry completely before topping it off with a clear coat.
4) Half-moon Manis are a fun and easy way to add some extra glamour to your nails. Whether you’re planning on doing them for special events or just for fun, they’re sure to impress everyone who sees them!
How to Do a Full-moon Mani
There’s no doubt that nail art is fun, and if you’re not using your nails to express yourself, then you’re doing it wrong. This summer, go full-moon inspired with these nail art trends:
1. Do a full-moon mani. This style is all about creating a moon effect with your nails. Start by painting your nails silver, then use a dark colour to fill in the moon (or any other celestial body). To finish, top it off with a bright light colored nail polish for the crescent moon.
2. Try galaxy nails. Instead of painting individual stars on your nails, create an entire galaxy with different colours of polish. Start by painting your base layer white, then build up the colour spectrum using different shades of blue, green, and purple. For an extra wow factor, try using glitter polish to make galaxies shimmer in the light.
3. Get tribal inspired. Nail art can be as simple or complex as you want it to be – so go wild! Whether you want tribal designs on all of your nails or just some basic outlining, there’s no wrong way to do Tribal Manicures. Just be sure to use different shades of each colour so that
How to Do a Flip Flop Mani
1. Flip Flop Manis are the perfect way to show off your nails while still keeping them looking stylish. All you need is some nail polish and a flip flop.
2. To do a flip flop mani, start by painting one half of your nail with your favourite nail polish. Flip the flip flop so that the inside is facing up and use it to apply pressure to the nail polish. Keep applying pressure until the polish has been applied evenly.
3. Once the nail polish is dry, put on your other half of the nail and enjoy your new look!